Friday, May 20, 2005

Day three

Thursday

Michael met Grandma Bev and me at the Prospector Hotel, then we all took a bus over to Michael's boat. It's a neat little boat with two cabins--the kitchenette, toilet, and couch in one cabin, just a bed and some storage space in the other. Michael seems pretty satisfied there. He offered me whichever cabin I like, which is nice, but there's no electricity. And no shower.

The harbor he's docked in right now has a great view, of course there's not really a poor view in Alaska.

We ate at a great pizza joint called "The Island Pub" and had some Alaska brewed beer. The pizza was (1) barbeque chicken pizza and (2) pepperoni and sausage pizza.

Back at the hotel, I attended a TAM class to get my TAM card. It's an alcohol management training course so that I can serve champagne and wine when I help with catering stuff, like at weddings, for the Silverbow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home